Walker Electric Trucks were battery-powered vehicles built from 1907 to 1942
in Chicago, Illinois and Detroit, Michigan.
Initially designed and manufactured by the Walker Vehicle Company,
they were bought by the Anderson Electric Car Company of Detroit in 1916,
then sold to Commonwealth Edison of Chicago in 1920,
and last to York & Towne in 1933.
In addition to the trucks the company manufactured the Chicago Electric Car.